ragnarock Index du Forum

ragnarock Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tips on getting signs for guild charter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Charte de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tips on getting signs for guild charter Répondre en citant

Hey .
Finally decided to try out MoP along with a friend who just got into wow. He wanted to play ally so we rolled on the Alliance. Thing is, this is my first ally toon on Sylannas (used to play horde) and I was wondering if you folks could offer any tips as to how to get ppl to sign my guild charter. Not really loaded here due to the reroll and short of spamming the hell out of people which I consider to be quite rude, I just can't seem to find any folks willing to sign it. Been offering 10g per sign but so far I've had ppl take the gold, sign it and just run off joining another guild. Small wonder that people complain about the community going down hill.

For More Details                

explainer videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange