ragnarock Index du Forum

ragnarock Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why did you choose Ghibli Tavern?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Taverne -> BlaBla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why did you choose Ghibli Tavern? Répondre en citant

Hey all! 

I'm a big fan of Ghibli, and anime in general, and I'm doing some research on online forums as part of my degree - and you guys all seem very friendly so I was hoping you might help me out .
The study is on why people join and engage with online forum communities, anyone who takes part will be completely anonymous in the final paper - and be given a pseudonym you may pick your own if you want!. If you don't want any forum replies in the paper just say, and if you have any questions about the study just PM me! 

For More Details        

whiteboard video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Taverne -> BlaBla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange