ragnarock Index du Forum

ragnarock Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How the Ox errata changes things

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Boite a idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: How the Ox errata changes things Répondre en citant

Well, to clarify, I didn't feel his errata made him worse, overall. I was a little salty over the loss of the 2>>, which I would often take over his higher playbook results if I got it, but mainly I felt the changes to his playbook would go some way to diluting his playstyle and mean that he would get less out of his support abilities and you'd be more likely to stack him up and throw him in and he'd just effectively become a slower fillet with a more achievable KD.
Having played him, I can conclude that this was mainly wrong. There's elements of truth in it - you are (well, I am anyway) much more likely to stack Ox up with 5 than I was before, but that is far from making him a slower Fillet, and his support play is still very relevant to how you get the most out of captain Ox.

For More Details                

whiteboard animation video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Nov - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock Index du Forum -> Guilde -> Boite a idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange